Call for Proposal - PRAYAS
IITM Pravartak Technologies Foundation (https://www.pravartak.org.in/) is a section 08 Company housing the Technology Innovation Hub on Sensors, Networking, Actuators and Control Systems. The company is funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, under its National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber Physical Systems (NM-ICPS) and hosted by Indian Institute Technology Madras (IITM).
IITM Pravartak call for proposals under PRomotion and Acceleration of Young and Aspiring technology entrepreneurS (PRAYAS) Scheme.The scope of PRAYAS is to support Idea to Prototype (by attracting a number of youth who demonstrates problem solving zeal and abilities to work on new innovation based start-ups) and aims to address gaps in the very early stage idea/proof of concept.
Pravartak funds projects in the following areas:
1. Communication, Sensors and Networking
2. Data Science and Machine Learning for IoT
3. Embedded Control Systems and Software
4. Security and Cryptography for control systems
5. Control algorithms and automated systems
6. Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
7. Artificial Intelligence for IoT and IIoT
We invite proposals under the PRAYAS Scheme.
Last date to apply: May 10, 2022 May 20, 2022.
Announcement of results: June 20, 2022 June 27, 2022 (Tentative)
How to apply:
• Register with your contact details using the link given above.
• Registered applicants will receive a template within 72 hours of registering from IITM Pravartak.
• Email the completed proposal to email@example.com before May 20, 2022.
• Send the completed proposal to the address mentioned below before May 17, 2022.
Deputy Manager – Admin,
IITM Pravartak Technologies Foundation,
B5-01, B Block, 5th Floor, IITM Research Park,
Kanagam Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600113.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for clarifications, if any