Call for Proposal - DIAL
IITM Pravartak Technologies Foundation (https://www.pravartak.org.in/) is a section 08 Company housing the Technology Innovation Hub on Sensors, Networking, Actuators and Control Systems. The company is funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, under its National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber Physical Systems (NM-ICPS) and hosted by Indian Institute Technology Madras (IITM).
IITM Pravartak call for proposals under Dedicated Innovation AcceLerator (DIAL) Scheme.The scope of DIALhelps fast tracking a start-up through focused intervention (Push innovations into commercial domain).
IITM Pravartak funds projects in the following areas:
1. Communication, Sensors and Networking
2. Data Science and Machine Learning for IoT
3. Embedded Control Systems and Software
4. Security and Cryptography for control systems
5. Control algorithms and automated systems
6. Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
7. Artificial Intelligence for IoT and IIoT
We invite proposals under the DIAL Scheme.
Last date to apply: May 10, 2022 May 20, 2022.
Announcement of results: June 20, 2022 June 27, 2022 (Tentative)
How to apply:
• Register with your contact details using the link given above.
• Registered applicants will receive a template within 72 hours of registering from IITM Pravartak.
• Email the completed proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 20, 2022.
• Send the completed proposal to the address mentioned below before May 17, 2022.
Deputy Manager – Admin,
IITM Pravartak Technologies Foundation,
B5-01, B Block, 5th Floor, IITM Research Park,
Kanagam Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600113.
Please contact email@example.com for clarifications, if any